Well since the last poll was so informational and educational I am thinking of doing a new poll each week. As long as I can think of enough questions that I wonder. This one is kind of like a Moment of Truth one.....like the first level not the $500,000 level one. (Has anyone seen that show? OH my.....the human condition right out there for all to see.....we've seen it a little- after all it is right after American Idol and it is like a train wreck- I can't look away.) And I am not going to answer first because I want to see other answers first but I will say one of the choices is exactly what I do. However if no one else does I don't want you all to know. See I am not winning any money for this so I will wait to reveal my answer...or maybe I won't......
And I will NEVER go in the 2nd bathroom stall again....even if it is the only open one. I think I will be more random in my approach and wash my hands even longer than before. Thanks everyone for all the comments and votes!
1 comment:
Never seen or heard of the show. When is American Idol on anyways?
Post a Comment