So the last few days have been really busy as I have spent a lot of time either crying or sitting at the hospital with Grandma. And Praise the Lord she is doing soooo well. She has come through the surgery better than expected and is already up in a chair!!! I am so relieved. We all love her so much and we love her spunk. She is never one to complain so I can't imagine if her life had to change now and she had to be confined to a wheel chair. It would devastate her. She loves to bake, bake, bake,and shop and she is quite good at both! Thank you for all who prayed. This has been a hard few days but a lot of blessing mixed in too. I know the reason she is doing so well is all the prayer. Thank you God- Jehova Rafa the God who heals. Please pray for her continued healing and mobility. The dr. actually said she should be up and moving with the same mobility she had before in 4-6 weeks!!
A cute story. My dad was sitting with her when she came out of surgery and she thought she was at a doll factory making dolls. She kept asking him if the nurses were real people. She said she must have been dreaming about dolls because she had just ordered the granddaughters more bitty-baby clothes last week when they were doing their free shipping special.
3 comments:
We have visited her a few times and she definitely seems to be in good spirits!
Your Grandma Ruby is so cute!! I will be praying she recovers quickly.
Glad she is doing better.
Post a Comment