Wednesday, March 19, 2008

How's That? (Never Mind)



OK So I am trying the catchlight eye thing....I think it needs to be a bit more subtle? The before is on the top.
EDIT: The more I looked at it the weirder it looked so I deleted it and will work on it a little more. I am too mortified to post my daughter looking slightly possessed to leave it up any longer.
However today when I gave her a bowl of Honey Bunches of Oats she took one look and threw it on the floor. I was less than pleased because cleaning up cereal with milk is not a fun job. Karis took over the parenting though and said, "AVERY.....darn......don't EVER do that again.....the answer is NO!" Funny how you hear yourself in your children....not that I ever combine both those sentences but in her mind that must be what she hears! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Abby! I think it could be a little more subtle... but it might look a little better if the rest of the picture was a bit brighter. If you email me, I could explain to you what I mean and email you a version of your photo that I edited. :)
ksdeyette@msn.com

Amber and Nala said...

Hi Abby, just wanted to say that I love all of your pictures of the girls. :)Also, I put in my vote for the photo contest. ;)

Strauss House said...

I agree with Sam... it's a bit strong, but I don't think it would be if the rest of the pic had more contrast. Otherwise just take it down a notch and it'd be perfect!

Rachelle said...

I love that Karis said that! Today Cole asked me why Chase wasn't getting in trouble for touching the tv!

Rachelle said...

I love that Karis said that! Today Cole asked me why Chase wasn't getting in trouble for touching the tv!

Anonymous said...

i think it looks good, i guess, but i'm not the expert. i do agree that the other pic looked a little creepy! karis makes me laugh!