Sunday, March 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Scott!




So Scott and Sydney (one of the girlie's best friends and daughter of our good friends-Pam and Dave-the photographer from a couple posts ago) celebrate the same Birthday! So we had them over for dinner tonight and for cake and ice cream. I decorated the cake with a S for both of them. Very creative I know. We had Scott's favorite dinner and once a year treat- meatloaf. Although I liked it more this time than ever before. Probably because we bought grain-fed hormone free hamburger from some friends around here. I never would have believed it but it really is so much better and really lean too!
Anyway....Scott had a fun day (I think). The girls and I made a treasure hunt for him and with each clue he found a present. The girls could hardly contain themselves they were so excited. They went to the fly fishing store with me and each picked him out some flies. It was really cute.
We love you so much Scott (Daddy). You are the best husband and dad ever. You are ever so patient, sensitive, helpful, and caring. Thanks for being you and more than I could ever ask for in a husband!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Scott! We love you and are so glad you are a part of our family!

Moon Dance Ranch said...

happy Birthday Scott!!

was this the big 40?


hope it was fun

Gary and Deb

Kristi said...

Happy Birthday Scott!!!! Yeah, aren't you 40?? See you guys soon.

Abby said...

I can't believe you guys...no he is NOT 40- man that's OLD!! 39 though.....