Sunday, March 16, 2008

Poll

OK since there was such a great response on the poll I will be doing another one! Wow....I am so glad to see I am not alone in what I do with forwarded e-mails....so here is my moment of truth:(And by the way after watching a little more of the show last week I am appalled and will no longer be wasting my time. I am sorry....it goes a little too far. Very sad. But that's a whole other post.)

I rarely if ever even open FW emails!!! I hope that isn't too terrible! I just don't believe most of them and feel like they can be a little on the cheesy or dramatic side. All that to say I have occasionally read some but only if I had a ton of extra time. So if you send me them I am really sorry. It is nothing personal, really its not.....usually I get the same ones over and over anyway. So please don't cross me off your list of friends (maybe just your FW list). But if you are one who is touched by them that is great too. I was just curious if I was the only one out there who felt this way and apparently I am not......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I get those FW emails from people, but they never actually send me a real email! That's what really bugs me.

Monica said...

You should have a follow-up to your poll, because I check YOURS daily, along with one other one, but they are the only ones I follow. Like I've said before, reading your blog is a highlight of my day--I hope that doesn't sound pathetic. But you always make me laugh and I love the photos of your family. Mostly, I read you daily because I can just hear your enthusiastic voice in the way you write..and it's inspiring (as well as only takes 2 minutes).

Sara Shearer said...

I'm right there with you Abby on the whole not reading forwarded emails. Also I did receive your special prize. Thanks so much. I truly enjoyed it. Lauren and I had a mommy/daughter date. THANKS!!! And keep up the polls.

Sara Shearer said...

that was me sara shearer....don't know how to change my name on my account oops!