Stories and events that happen at the Hoefer House! All of them crazy...most of them good....
I can't believe this weather either. At least karis is having fun.
I love her two different boots, on the wrong feet, with her leotard!
OH MY GOODNESS!! How hilarious is she!!!?? At least she put her jacket on! ;) What a funny daughter you have. The weather has definitely been random today! Hail, rain, snow, wind, and little bit of sun... all in one day! Gotta love the Northwest!
Yeah we actually made a big snowman yesterday with all our snow. It looks like December outside - not almost April!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I can't believe this weather either. At least karis is having fun.
I love her two different boots, on the wrong feet, with her leotard!
OH MY GOODNESS!! How hilarious is she!!!?? At least she put her jacket on! ;) What a funny daughter you have.
The weather has definitely been random today! Hail, rain, snow, wind, and little bit of sun... all in one day! Gotta love the Northwest!
Yeah we actually made a big snowman yesterday with all our snow. It looks like December outside - not almost April!
Post a Comment