Saturday, March 8, 2008

Karis Debut















One of the great things about E-burg is First Friday Art Walk. Every first Friday all the galleries down town open and display new artists and exhibits and it is all free. The town comes alive. I took some pictures of one of the galleries and of our cute downtown area. Scott and I have a standing babysitter every First Friday so we can go on a date. It is really fun to walk around, see tons of people we know and look at the exhibits. Then we go for a nice dinner- nice meaning we actually talk about adult things and don't cut up food or wipe up spills! Last night Deb and Farrell came and went with us and it was great!







Well...our good friend Dave who is a very talented photographer opened up a studio at Gallery One!! Congratulations Dave! So since he had taken photos of the girls last week he asked if he could use one of Karis in his First Friday exhibit. Of course I said yes!! So here she is and here he is! Also I photographed some of the photos he got of the girls. He did a fabulous job. I was only planning on having the girls done but he told me to sit down with them and he took some of the four of us and I how they turned out. I think I will order one for Scott for his office...a picture of all his girls! (If you want to see the pictures bigger just double-click on them.)

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Adorable! I love the one of Karis. They are all good. Sounds like a fun night on the town in Eburg.

Monica said...

It's nice to see Karis photographed in more than a swimsuit. ; ) Beautiful- a real star, indeed.

Heidi C said...

Super cute of Karis. Her personality really comes through on his pictures of her!

Andrea said...

With kids as beautiful as yours it's no surprise someone wants to feature them! I've always wanted to do First Friday - we should time our next trip around it.