Monday, March 24, 2008

Yeah!

Well folks I have won my first photo contest. Just the beginning now of my career as a professional photographer I'm sure. I have already had so many inquiries that my schedule is packed but don't worry....I can put you all on a waiting list and should be able to get your photos done for Christmas of 09 I hope.
When I told Karis the news she said, "I won?! And Ella and Hailey didn't RIGHT?!"
Yes....such a little competitive one she is.....have no idea where she gets it......
Thank you to all my loyal fans- I couldn't have done it without you. And of course thank you to the Lord for giving me this amazing talent.




(For those of you who have never met me....I am joking.....kind of.....)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

kind of is right! glad karis won!

Becky said...

Congrats!

Jen said...

Very cool! I love the picture. She's adorable!!

Alicen said...

when is your next available appointment? :)

congrats abby!