Hailey's class had circus day yesterday so all the kids were supposed to dress up. Hailey wore striped tights, a purple tu-tu, and a purple sleevless shirt. Interesting....I think she was an acrobat or something. Karis got into it to but after she got dressed she looked similar to how she looks everyday....hmmm.....do we live at a Circus? Maybe so......
I let Karis go into the class for a little while because she was so excited. The teacher is so nice so she let her make a hat too!
When the girls got home (Hailey and Isabela- the girl we carpool with) they were roaring like lions...the teacher had painted their faces. They also made hats and had popcorn in real "popcorn" bags. What a fun day!
2 comments:
How fun for them! Ok, from a photographer's perspective Karis is pretty right on for style. :o) Personally I love layers and layers and polka dots mixed with stripes and COLOR on little girls. :o)
Sounds fun. It is nice that Karis got to be included. Now I want a picture of the outfit you wore for circus day.
Post a Comment