



So the third day was Hailey's favorite because she got to do all the activities! First she had both of her doll's hair done at the hair salon! Yes it was a hair salon for the dolls. I had Molly's hair done too because she needed it. Then we went to the portrait studio and she had her picture done with her dolls! She and her bitty baby even wore a matching outfit. Then we had lunch a the cafe. That was really special. The dolls had their own seats and plates/glasses. The meal had 4 courses of fun food. I almost cried during the meal because I was just thinking about what a neat experience this was that I got to experience with my mom and with Hailey. During the meal Hailey would break up food for her dolls and give them little drinks. It was so cute!
After that we got to go tour Kit's house. She has a whole house on display because of the movie coming out. My mom asked how much it would be to have built and the lady said $25,000 !! so we opted not to have that done!
1 comment:
How cute...I love the one of Hailey taking a drink and giving her doll one too! So precious...I am sold, if I ever have a girl she is getting American Girl dolls and we are going to L.A.! :) What a neat experience.
Post a Comment