OK some amazing drink deals today!! We actually got paid for buying Fuze!! We went through the line at Safeway 7 times and each time walked away with 6 bottles of Fuze and between 83 cents and $1.47 depending on who was ringing us up!! I would have gone more and intend to later today but Scott and the girls were getting a little irritated I think. In fact Hailey said, "Mommy ALWAYS is doing things like this!"
Here's how the deal worked:
Fuzes are on sale for $1 at Safeway normally $1.65
On the Fuze display were tons of buy 1 get 1 free coupons. When you buy 4 a $3 coupon spits out of the register for your next 4 bottles. So....Scott went through the line first. Paid for 3 drinks but got 6, then the $3 coupon spit out. He handed it to me- I went through the line paid for 3 which came up to $3 and got 3 free. Well the free coupons took off the regular price $1.65!!! For some reason the first took off a $1 sometimes and then $1.65 on the next but some transactions took off $1.65 each time! Resulting in money back each time!!! And another $3 coupon would spit out which I would hand to Scott and he would go through and then he would hand it to me and we kept on going! What an amazing deal.
And Starbucks people- today and tomorrow you can take your Starbucks Visa or registered gift card and get a free grande Vivanno drink. We went after Safeway and got two drinks and they are pretty good. Well I have one more gift card so I knew we could get one more tomorrow and then I bought a $5 gift card with our cash from Safeway, came home and registered it so tomorrow we can get 2 drinks!! Plus when you register your card they have been sending free drink coupons for any drink- that's worth at least 4-5$!!! So....for a $5 gift card you get a free Vivanno, free drink, and $5 worth of drinks plus free syrup!! How could you not do this?! Those are my little tidbits for the day! Now go drink some Fuze!
8 comments:
I'm so excited!!!! I'm going after nap time today!
we got our free smoothies this morning! delish.
Good Deal! We'll be over for a fuze soon :)
Apparently Hailey doesn't know the bargain shopping compulsion is genetic! I love to hear about the great deals. We may be stopping by Safeway later.
Ok, I went to the safeway by my house and couldn't find any coupons!
Can't wait to go to Starbucks tomorrow!
I LOVE deals like this!! I dragged Jeremy with me to the store today,and we got the last few. Thanks for the info.
I made it to get some yesterday...only to realize I can't drink them because I'm PREGNANT!!! Joe's excited to have a tasty new beverage. I must say, though, the checkers were not nearly as "generous" when we were there. They would only "FREE" one for me. I ended up doing 4 at a time and paying 32 cents for 4. STill not a bad deal! Thanks for the tip!
Post a Comment