So Roc gave some fun little favors out at his party. One of the items was each girl got a little thing of lotion. Well Karis decided Gracie needed a little moisturizing and squirted hers all over the dog, the wall- which she smeared like paint, and the floor. Wall and floor are clean- I made her clean it.....dog on the other hand is covered in strawberry scented lotion......ideas anyone? Or does it even matter?
6 comments:
you can't just wash her? i would put her in the yard and hose her down. along with karis for being so naughty!
Oh that Karis...yep, just give her a bath or take her to the creek. :) If her nails weren't so sharp she could get in the pool with the girls, but that may not go too well for the pool. ;)
Totally wash the dog so that she does not get sick from the lotion......cleaning up dog ick is worse than giving a dog a bath!!!!! (Trust me....too many stories of that to even count!) I would use something like Dawn Dishwashing liquid to cut the grease. Make sure to rinse well so that she does not get sick from the lotion or the soap. I am laughing...only because I can see Dacia Grace doing something like this if we had a dog.
Abby, Abby, Abby, your blog titles kill me - hillarious! So much for the dog wash, huh - or maybe Karis thought she needed a little after bath (way after bath) moisturization? I'm sure she's clean by now - hope it wasn't too much of a pain!
We don't have a dog, but I do have really great tips on getting vaseline off of every square inch of your child!
Good luck!
I have no advice whatsover, but I did add you to my blog list.
Post a Comment