Thursday, July 10, 2008

Who Does This Child Look Like?


OK since Avery got her hair cut yesterday she looks so much like someone to me....but I can't figure it out. Is it me as a child or is it Becky or maybe it is Ella? What do you all think? Also I am experimenting with different settings on my camera.....that's why some look different....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute!

Becky said...

She really is cute, but I am not sure about who she looks like...

Amber and Nala said...

I definitely think she looks alot like you! And you and your siblings look alot alike so I would have to say both you and Becky even though I have never seen Becky in person...just from her blog picture. :)

Melissa said...

I don't think she looks like either you or Becky did as a child. I'm not sure who she looks like. She is adorable, that's for sure!!!