Stories and events that happen at the Hoefer House! All of them crazy...most of them good....
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
I Wanna Go!
Many things I should be doing right now but I had to blog this really quickly. The great thing about blogging is I can now know for sure when events occurred because they are blogged. So Avery is now speaking 3-4 word sentences. The first which occurred a few days ago and which she now says at least 100 times a day: "I want some" and the 2nd started yesterday and I have already heard 100 times this morning: "I wanna go" which I count as 4 words because really wanna is want to. Yeah Avery! Off to toast the Toaster Strudel which I now ration out. 6 in a box only lasts 2 mornings around here so they only get 1 each and only as a special treat. Since they were on sale at Albertsons yesterday I bought a couple boxes. I know you are all envious of my exciting life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Avery's getting so grown up. Can't wait to start chatting with her.
Post a Comment