Friday, July 25, 2008

Can't Believe It!

I can't believe I have gone all week without posting. It wasn't a boring week or anything- I just didn't take any photos. Thanks for all the lotion advice....it ended up just coming off as she rolled around outside. I will say that strawberry scented dog is kind of a gross smell though!

Wednesday my dad and Andrew took Scott and me to a Mariner's game. I hadn't been to one in 5 years! It was really fun and nice for Scott and I to do something without the girls- adult conversation is a rare commodity around here! The girls had fun with Naomi our wonderful babysitter so it was a great day for all.

Today Scott is off so I am cleaning in anticipation of some weekend company. Matt and Kristi are joining us for the weekend so we are excited to see them. Hopefully I will have some things to post on Sunday. Also I have found with the weather warmer I have less time to blog because I am outside with the girls more...a wonderful place to be!

No comments: