
This is one last post of our wonderful trip. Hailey met the "neighbors" across the pool and every night they wanted to see what she had bought at the store. It was so cute how she would go talk to them and show them her stuff. I also thought this pic of her eating breakfast on a lounge chair was cute as well as the one by the Kit movie. She got a Kit t-shirt and one for her doll to wear to the movie! Here she is right before we left. She had such a wonderful time and so did I!! Can't wait to take Karis in a couple years!
6 comments:
I am trying to talk Hannah into seeing the kit movie with me. Thanks for posting about the trip. It sounds like you had a great time, even on the bus!
Wow, that sounds like a fun trip! I am pleasantly surprised that you and mom did this all on your own! :) I love all the pictures of the store, it really does look amazing. Glad you had so much fun!
Sounds like a wonderful trip. Love all of your pictures and of course the story telling. My mom started buying American Girl dolls for me back in 1988. I have almost all of the dolls and tons of the extra stuff. I'm excited to share them with my girls some day. Samantha was my first, but they only had three dolls to chose from when I was little.
That looks like so much fun! Moriah just finally got into reading the books. I think she was turned off initially by the different language, but now she really likes them. I am looking forward to the movie coming out, and I am sure she'll love them even more! What a fun Mommy-daughter trip to do.
I've been anxiously waiting this post(s) of the trip and you did not disappoint. Looks like such a fun vacation!
What a fun time for you, your mom and Hailey. So special that you got to spend some one-on-one time with her...and just in time before she heads off to Kinder.!!!!
Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment