Sunday, July 13, 2008

Working On Sharpening



So I am trying to sharpen photos and have learned a couple of different ways. This kind I learned here. The shots on the left are straight out of the camera and the ones on the right I edited. What do you all think? Did I do it right or too much? I really appreciate all advice!! As long as it is nice that is and not about my hair! ;)

2 comments:

Nancy said...

I think they look great after you sharpened them. What photo editing software do you use? I have a couple of different ones but my fav is "MGI PhotoSuite III." I like how you can put your photos in a collage so I think I'll work on that. It sure saves room. Your hair looks awesome, did someone make a remark? Not me...Love you all, Aunt Nancy.

Amber and Nala said...

Good job Abby! I checked out the site where you learned the trick...thanks for the link. :) I can always use more photoshop help. I think we should have a Photoshop day sometime! I like your results...the one of little Avery seems a bit bright to me (maybe that's what you want though..I certainly don't claim to have any expertise in this area ;)but I am not exactly sure what to do...my future father-in-law did this cool trick the other day to help with that but I would have to play around to figure it out. It wasn't the burn tool but maybe that would work???? Just a thought. Hope you are having a great day!