So we are thinking of joining the rest of the modern world and purchasing a Wii. Does anyone know the best place to buy one? Costco is out. Scott played with friends this weekend and loved it and he thinks it would be a good investment for the family. The girls are hoping they will come out with Princess Dancing as one of the games. Advice?
2 comments:
Have Scott talk to Justin---he is the gamer in the family. :)
I would recommend buying one at a game store (like game crazy). We got a free rental a month for a year plus good warranties. We LOVE our Wii. Seriously, an awesome investment and they have tons of princess games out there!! Also, I was so happy to finally meet you at church a week ago. I was just sorry we didn't get to chat longer. I had to take care of a cranky girl and by the time I came back you were gone. Maybe next time! :)
Post a Comment