Stories and events that happen at the Hoefer House! All of them crazy...most of them good....
Friday, July 25, 2008
Sleeping Bags For The Dolls
So the dolls apparently needed sleeping bags for camping so I made some with my very rough sewing skills. They turned out pretty cute though and the girls of course are thrilled. As are the dolls who can now sleep in comfort when away from home!
Abby, your daughters are so lucky to have a fun mom like you!! I'm always laughing when I read your Blog! -- I told Vic he is going to have a great time at your house tomorrow night! They will keep him entertained and maybe make his miss those days with three daughters and three sons just a little...
4 comments:
Cute, maybe you could have an adult craft day and teach me how to make one for Ella.
Abby, your daughters are so lucky to have a fun mom like you!! I'm always laughing when I read your Blog! -- I told Vic he is going to have a great time at your house tomorrow night! They will keep him entertained and maybe make his miss those days with three daughters and three sons just a little...
You are sooo crafty! They look really cute.
Cute!!
Post a Comment