Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Cinderella!


So Karis loves Cinderella. In fact she looks in the mirror and says, "I look JUST LIKE her Mom!" The other day she said, "When I get bigger will I look more like Cinderella than I do now?" Ummm...probably not.....
When I took her with me to get her bangs trimmed my she told the hair dresser she looked like Cinderella and the hair dresser told her she thought she looked more like Jasmine. As we were leaving Karis said, "Why would she say that Mom?" Umm.....I don't know.....
So here you have it....the Cinderella look-alike. Perhaps I should enter her in a look-alike contest.....

2 comments:

Becky said...

She is looking so much older, and very cute. Now I am wondering if I should have Ella have bangs? Your girls look so cute in them.

Alicen said...

What a pretty girl! All your girls are so beautiful and sweet. I hope to see them in person someday soon! We really miss you guys! :(