Monday, November 12, 2007

A Little Contest




Hannah is not eligible for this as she already knows so don't say anything.




Do you notice anything different about me?!?! If you guess (and comment) correctly you are a winner!

12 comments:

Andrea said...

Hmmm... I'm stumped. Did you dye your hair or have it cut?

Jen said...

Do you have bangs? Just a guess!! :)

Becky said...

my guess is a nose ring. If you did this did mom too??? I wanted one in my eyebrow but worked at Nordstrom at the time and they said no.

Anonymous said...

It was already guessed but I would say nose ring as well!

Alicen said...

easy, nose ring! even before reading the comments. :)

did it hurt?

Anonymous said...

I can't believe actually did it! Abby was always the wild sister...

Andrea said...

okay - I was going to guess a nose ring at first, but then I thought it was just a freckle in the first picture. And never occurred to me you would want a nose ring. First a dog, now this?

Anonymous said...

Very cute Abby, I like it!
How old do the girls have to be before they are allowed to get one?
You are brave, how much did it hurt??

Katie myers

Anonymous said...

Did you have to ask your husband's permission?

Anonymous said...

did it hurt?
I told Matt that you got your nose pierced and he asked me if I wanted to get mine done. I said that I have no desire to poke anything, other than my finger, in my nose :-) Good for you. The children are cute and so is that dog.
kristi

Abby said...

OK The winner is Becky! Yes I got my nose pierced! So now I will try to answer all the questions.
1. Did it hurt? YES- seriously a lot worse than I thought it would....not as bad as birthing Karis without an epidural but significant enough that I wouldn't do it again!!
2.Yes...Andrea...now this...just wait till you see what I have up my sleeve to do next!
3. The girls will have to be at least 18 to have their's done because that is the law! However if they really want it I will do it for them at home......just kidding..
4. And did I have to ask Scott's permission? Well since we are in an egalitarian marriage permission is not something we need.....however I did make sure that he would like it so that he would continue to think I am the hottest woman ever!

Anonymous said...

Ummmm, Abby, did you wear the nose ring to Thanksgiving Dinner? I didn't notice. And if you didn't, why not???????? I guess you are going to get a tat next, am I right? Hee hee hee. I didn't get permission for mine but I didn't get spoken to for weeks, either... and I really did want to get more. But, I love my hubby more than I love tats, so here I am with only two. My friend in Oregon has a bazillion. She got one after I did and went nuts. Now she has a ring on her cheek...oh that sounds so painful. I can't even imagine that. She's older than me, too!!