
So Hailey, Grandma Ruby, and I went to the Kit Kittredge movie yesterday. Hailey brought Madi and Amanda with her- they even got their own seat. Notice Amanda and Hailey even have a matching shirt. Hailey did really well at the movie and really seemed to like it. I was worried it would be too old for her but she didn't seem to mind. Grandma Ruby had fun too. Here is a quote from her: "I haven't been to a movie in a long time. The last time I went there were ushers with flashlights walking around."
While we were at the movie Claudia was watching Avery at my Mom's house. This would be after she helped me with all three of them in the pool and made them lunch! Thank Goodness for Claudia! And Karis got the privilege of going shopping with Gamma and then to get an ice-cream cone. Gamma even let her go in her bathing suit! After the movie the girls swam some more. The water was so nice and warm. And my mom and I picked cherries for me to take home. My favorite fruit is big, juicy cherry. I also like raspberries a lot too. In fact we planted a whole bunch so we should get some of our own this year!
2 comments:
I am glad it went well and you all had fun.
Hailey looks so cute w/her dolls. I have been wanting to take my daughter to that movie. Thanks for reminding me!
Post a Comment